Behaviour Consultation for Families
As a Child Psychologist, I specialize in working with families to help them understand and manage their child's big feelings and behaviours.
What is Behaviour Consultation?
Behaviour Consultation is a process in which I work with parents and caregivers to identify the root causes of their child's behaviour, and develop a plan to address it.
I use evidence-based strategies to help parents build positive relationships with their children, and create a safe and supportive environment that promotes positive behaviour.
Through our consultation sessions, I help parents:
- Understand the underlying causes and maintaining factors of their child's challenging behaviours
- Develop positive reinforcement strategies to encourage desirable behaviour
- Create a structured and predictable routine for their child
- Implement effective consequences for undesirable behaviour
- Improve communication with their child
- Build a strong, positive relationship with their child
- Build a support network to address any challenges that may arise
I understand that each child and family is unique, and I work closely with parents to develop a customized plan that aligns with their specific needs and goals.
How Does It Work?
My consultation sessions are conducted in a warm, welcoming, and non-judgmental environment that encourages open communication. I offer a collaborative approach, and work with parents to ensure they have the tools and support they need to succeed.
As a Child Psychologist, I'm committed to providing the highest level of care and support to help families thrive. I believe that every child has the ability to reach their full potential with the right supports, and I'm dedicated to helping parents unlock that potential.
How Do We Get Started?
If you're interested in learning more or getting started, please click the link below to book a complimentary consult call to discuss whether Behaviour Consultation is right for you and your child.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping your family navigate any behaviour challenges you may be facing, to shift your home from chaos to calm.